Saturday, February 2, 2013

Stampin Fun and Friends...Are You Ready?

Stampin Fun and Friends "Sweet Sentiments" is up and running.  We would love to have you join us.  Just click on the PayPal tab at the side of my blog to join in on the fun. 

The first Sketch Challenge is up and ready for you to try it out, along with the first tutorial.  The first tutorial was provided by myself.  It gives complete instructions for a Double Wiper Card.
This card was a great one to make and I love the non-traditional Valentines colours.  It could even be used as an Anniversary card (which I plan to do).  You could make it a single wiper, but I wanted to suspend the floating hearts between the wipers, thus I ended up with a double wiper. 

Want to see more.  You will have to join us, but if this hasn't encouraged you then look what else I have in store to entice you.....




Just a teaser!.....






Hope you like what I have for you and what is also in store for you.

Looking forward to seeing you join us. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Nancy

Your comments mean a lot to me, so please remember to leave one.

No comments:

Post a Comment